Saturday, June 27, 2020

Day 51- Part 2- Playing with the Fire of the Law of Attraction

I just watched a video by Maite Zamora Moreno where she talks about the pitfalls of playing with the law of attraction.


As someone who used a lot of psychedelics and was ‘enchanted’ by the law of attraction, it took me a while before I understood how focusing on the positive was extremely consequential. 

Because, have a look, there is a polarity play-out within focusing on the positive. This is the same thing we are seeing amongst the love and lighters of this world. Instead of recognizing, delving into, and thus taking responsibility for one’s dark side, the love and lighters instead focus on the positive only. There are consequences to looking at the darkness of the world, KNOWING the darkness of the self exists, and then choosing to only focus on the nice, joyful, happy, ‘positive’ things of this world, within and without. The more attention is focused on positive energy only, and that’s what it really is, right: energy, the less attention is given to not only the negative realities of the world, but to the negative energy within. 

When you only focus on positive energy, the negative energy inside you doesn’t go away. And if you actually take the time to investigate the nature of the mind, you see that it’s based in polarity. For every desire, there is a fear. For every preference, there is a dislike. For every person you like, there is a person you dislike. Unless you really have given yourself completely to positive energy and then you might delude yourself into believing you only experience love and light towards every being. But, for normal people, the mind operates on polarity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I could focus only on the positive and in so doing raise my energy level in such a way that it would benefit others

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to lose track of the reality of the functioning of my mind consciousness system as based in polarity, where while I was focusing intensely on positive energy, I was simultaneously suppressing the negative energy, which backfired on me when this energy needed to disperse and I ended up attracting exactly an equal amount of negative experiences as the positive experiences I got so excited about. Within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the deleterious effect existing within energy at all has on the physical substance of and as my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the physical trumps energy every time

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to miss the common sense of the physical, here.



No comments:

Post a Comment