Monday, June 15, 2020

Day 45- Self-Forgiveness on Racism

Racism, Race, Ethnicity, Human, PeopleI forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear racism

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate racism

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame others for being racist

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that experiencing racism in others implies that I have racism inside me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have racism inside me

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to not realize that having racism inside me implies that I have been preprogrammed to have racism inside me

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to not realize that having racism inside me implies that I am racist

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be racist

Visit the forum: http://forum.desteni.org
Check out Desteni: desteni.org
Check out EQAFE - your EXISTENTIAL library with EVERY question answered for EVERYONE: eqafe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment