Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Day 46- Self-Forgiveness on Hopelessness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize, and understand that as long as I allow one thought as the mind as me to direct me, I cannot be effective in this life

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to justify not being effective in life as what’s best for all because I beLieve it’s ‘hopeless’ to try to change Life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe it’s hopeless to try to change life into a life that is best for all

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame my parents for putting me into a situation where it is apparently impossible to make changes within me / my world which move me towards being effective in this life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at my parents for not apparently supporting me to make effective physical changes in the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be hard on myself without considering the changes I have already made through walking the Desteni tools of self-forgiveness, self-writing, and self-honesty

Visit Eqafe.com for supportive products that are best for all life
Visit Desteni.org
Join us on the forum

No comments:

Post a Comment