Monday, June 15, 2020

Day 44- Self-Forgiveness on Separation

Understand: these are general Self-Forgiveness Statements, not necessarily directly related with my life.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to live separation
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience separation
I forgive myeslf that I've not allowed myself to not realize that living in separation implies that I have been living in Energy as the Mind
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to Live in Energy in the Mind
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to live in the Mind as Energy despite not understanding the mind
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not devote myself to knowing my Own Mind so Meticulously, that there is Absolutely No Point which can be manipulated by humankind to supposedly Demon-strate my weakness and therefore un-Righteousness, but instead Living a Commitment to Be my best Self to be the best Self I Can Be for ALL.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to generate an excuse within me, give it Energy, and thus Life, without considering the Abusive Effect this have on Life.

I forgive myself that I've Accepted and Allowed myself to have an Abusive relationship with Life.

For support:
Desteni.org
EQAFE
Desteni 'I' Process
DIP Lite - FREE course w/buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment