Friday, May 15, 2020

Day 38- Ignoring Self-Honesty to Compromise My Body

This blog post is inspired by https://vixensjourneytolife.wordpress.com/2020/05/06/living-with-being-body-and-mind-417/ .

A point in my reality that keeps reoccurring is where I ignore a moment of self-honesty within myself regards my wrist. I injured it recently and while the pain isn't horrible, it's clear to me that I must be careful with using it. However, there have been two moments where I ignored an opportunity to practice self-care and went ahead and used my wrist anyway.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to compromise my physical body through using my wrist.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to go into extensive reaction after compromising my wrist/body, wherein I worried and became frustrated and angry with myself for compromising my body.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that becoming agitated and upset about my poor choice was only making the situation worse.

When and as I see myself ignore a point of self-honesty within a moment as an opportunity to change, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that such moments are truly blessings of a limited nature.

I commit myself to STOP within a moment and change a pattern in real time.

No comments:

Post a Comment