Thursday, May 28, 2020

Day 42- Are You Directed by Money or Life?

This coronavirus lockdown is a cool opportunity to take a breath and take a moment to see where I want to move next. Yet, as soon as an opportunity to take work came up, I jumped at it.


Pants, Bag, List, Wrench, Job, Search


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by money instead of what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I must direct myself within self-honesty within situations as opportunities to do so, even if/when such moments as opportunities contain within them a point of conflict.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear conflict with others, instead of seeing, realizing, and understanding that I do not yet trust myself to direct the situation in a way that is best for all and so go into a reaction of suppression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress myself.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fear myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being hurt

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to not realize that fearing being hurt implies that I have put myself in a situation where getting hurt is something that can happen to me, instead of seeing, realizing, and understanding that getting hurt is a constant possibility as a condition of being alive. Within this, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use fear of getting hurt/killed as a justification for not doing what is best for all within a moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize, and understand that people may want to hurt me, but cannot actually hurt me without my acceptance and allowance.

Desteni.org

No comments:

Post a Comment