Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Day 56- Self-sabotage

Full self sabotage nature design atlanteans part 285


Why do I sabotage myself. How do I sabotage myself. When I don’t slow down, and I rush to do things, I am sabotaging myself. Why and how do I rush to do things? Caffeine. Improper nutrition. Stress caused by caffeine and improper nutrition. I need to focus on taking care of the little things in my life. This will help me establish discipline. This will strengthen my self-responsibility. I was not taught self-responsibility. I was taught obedience. I was taught to follow directions.

Self-supportive EQAFE products dealing with self-sabotage:
Deliberately Sabotaging my Own Change - Part 152
Self Sabotage: Nature & Design - Atlanteans - Par… 
Fear of Change: Understanding & Support - Fears &…
Giving Up: Self Sabotaged Beginnings - Atlanteans…

Desteni.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment