Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Day 34- Painted Myself Into a Corner

Do you ever have one of those days where you do everything right and it's turning out to be an awesome day, and then one little thing goes wrong and all of a sudden you are dashed against the rocks? Then read on, this post is for you.

Today, I had one of those days. I ate healthy. I made some discoveries about myself through writing. I had a difficult encounter with someone and remained calm and stable throughout. I got some exercise. And then: it happened. The mistake.

A single, small moment where I wasn't moving slowly enough, I wasn't grounded enough in my reality and like an explosion: everything FELL apart.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize, and understand that I am not grounded in my reality in every moment of breath.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that not being grounded in my reality in every breath implies that I still have things to attend to in my physical reality, what is right here with me that I can touch, taste, and smell.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not attend to the things in my physical reality that I need to attend to, and in so doing creating this physical ungroundedness that allows me to drift off in a single moment where I lose accountability for myself and ruin my day, creating ripple effects and outflows that surely must affect others in their realities, as well.

Then, after I made the mistake, I encountered ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY to change and correct myself, but I suppressed it, because it was more of a melding with other beings in my reality, which I allowed myself to create the justification in my mind was not as good as the first opportunity I had where I was alone, with myself, and was actually quite excited about what I was CREATING.

Now, I am still stuck with the unsettledness and general dissatisfaction with my reality that I initially experienced upon my first fall, but the ripple effects mean that those in my immediate vicinity are also not aligned with me and so not only am I subject to internal discomfort, but I am also dealing with loose ends that I cannot account for outside my reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment