Friday, April 3, 2020

Day 33- Mind Control in a Time of Conspiracy Theories

After reading this blog post about the fears we experience within/as our own minds in relation to Conspiracy Theories, and how these fears require just as much examination as the information alleging sinister plots if we are to avoid being controlled by them, I was reminded of the oft-repeated “fact” that the word government itself translates to Mind Control (where govern- allegedly stems from the word control and -ment stems from the word for mind), as cited by Conspiracy Theorists attempting to convince themselves/others that the government was created to control the population. I always accepted this definition to be true, but took the lesson from the linked blog to investigate things for myself to verify if it is in fact so.

When I looked up the actual definition of government, however, there was no such result. Yes, govern- stems from the word for control, but there is no indication that -ment translates to mind. In actuality, -ment comes from Latin and means a concrete result.

To my surprise, I had allowed an untrue definition of a word with quite a lot of relevance to my life (after all, the government hugely influences the world within which I live) to exist within me for years.

In an ironic twist, I had allowed my own mind / my own personal reasons for wanting this definition to be true to control me / my actions in this world, all based on the fear of the government controlling my own mind!

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fear the government controlling my mind.

I forgive myself that I’ve not allowed myself to not realize that fearing the government controlling my mind implies that I am controlled by my own fear existing in my own mind.

I forgive myself that for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that the real mind control is my own unexamined fears, beliefs, ideas, and perceptions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be controlled by my own mind.

When and as I see myself go into action/reaction in relation to a fear, thought or idea within my own mind, I stop and I breathe. I see and realize that I require to investigate my own internal infrastructure to prevent acting upon false beliefs.

I commit myself to investigate and purify my beliefs and fears so I can effectively control my own mind in the outflows and consequences I allow it to have on my life and the world.





To learn more about the skills of Self Honesty and Self Forgiveness, check out the FREE Desteni I Process 'Lite':
lite.desteniiprocess.com

Check out Desteni:
www.desteni.org

Check out the EQAFE (every question answered for everyone) existential library:
www.eqafe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment