Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Day 65- Blaming Desteni Process for my 'Life'

I’ve had within my the belief ‘Everything in my life has gone to shit since Desteni Process started’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame Desteni Process for my life apparently going to shit

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to not realize that blaming Desteni Process for my life going to shit implies I do not take responsibility for my life going to shit

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to take responsibility for my life going to shit

When and as I see myself not take responsibility for my life going to shit, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that no one else can take responsibility for my life having gone to shit. 

I commit myself to create stability in and as me as who I am as Life

Suggest to check out DIP Lite- a FREE online course w/buddy
Desteni
Destonians.com- Destonian Social Network
7 Year Journey to Life- The 7 Year journey to life
Equal Money System- Investigate the proposal for a new economic system to be implemented worldwide in years to come
Living Income Guaranteed- The first step in that economic system
EQAFE- YOUR existential library w/Every question answered for Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment