Sunday, September 25, 2016

Day 11- Projecting Weakness = Fearing Weakness

I realized that I hold a judgement of another as weak. What this person is reflecting back to me is my own resistance to standing up/speaking out in my reality where I shirk from opportunities to stand up to others in my reality or stand up for myself. Then, I project this resistance on another and start to judge and blame them for not standing up to the person I didn't stand up to in my reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear standing up to person X.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire for person Y to stand up to person X and, when they don't, to judge them as weak.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as weak.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I fear weakness within myself due to and because of comparing myself with others within my mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare myself with others within my mind, wherein I categorize those who are strong as better than those who are weak, ignoring the patterns and relationships that cause some to be weak and some to be strong.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe 'strong' people are better than 'weak' people.

No comments:

Post a Comment