Sunday, January 31, 2021

Day 73- Coming to Terms

My life is such a complete fuck-up.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fuck myself up.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to resist conflict because of fearing conflict and because I want to be liked.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear conflict.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself not realize that fearing conflict implies I am not stable.



I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to use fearing conflict to justify resisting conflict, instead of remaining stable within who I am.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to want to be liked.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that wanting to be liked implies that I am obsessed with an image of myself as someone who is liked.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to want to be liked- instead of creating myself as living words as what’s best for all.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see and realize that fearing conflict and wanting to be liked indicate that I am not real as who I am in every moment of breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment