Sunday, March 6, 2016

Day 2- Communication

Something I’ve faced in my world and reality is a resistance to communication. This has been built up over a long period of failing to communicate with those in my world and reality. When I have communicated, my experience has been largely negative and I’ve taken this feedback to entail that communication is/will be ineffective. A negative consequence of this is that I’ve withdrawn into myself to an extreme degree.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to communicate from the starting point of energy as feelings / emotions.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that, in communicating from a starting point of energy, I was seeking a reward for communicating.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek to communicate for the purpose of ‘enriching’ my life and so, I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to redefine the word enrich to equal an outcome that is best for all.

I am walking a 7 Year Journey to Life, blogging regularly about my experience of myself and the Mind so as to deconstruct that which is holding me back from living here fully.

For further support:
Creation's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Economist's Journey to Life
Desteni
DIP 'Lite'
EQAFE.com

No comments:

Post a Comment